Monday, August 25, 2014

Disease Pressure and Repeat Club Champions



 
This is the approach on #10 green.  It's easy to see where I stop spraying.  With all the rain and warm weather in the last week, disease pressure is very high.  Until now, I didn't have much to worry about.

 
This is #5 fairway.  After spraying tees last Wednesday, I sprayed the rinsate here.  It was about 1/3 the normal rate.  You can see the side where I ran out.  It's not in the budget to spray our fairways on a regular basis at this time.

 
A red tailed hawk has been hanging around the last couple of weeks.

 
Last Monday I aerified the practice tee, cleaned, seeded, topdressed, and fertilized.  It should open by the end of the week.
 
Repeat club champions Chuck Starcevich and Sammi Sloan.  Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment