Sunday, April 21, 2013

Carts on Monday

Monday should be dry enough for cart traffic.  On Sunday, Jose and I mowed the greens for the first time since last Monday.  We plan on mowing tees, fairways and greens again on Monday.  As I also would like to spray greens.  I would like this accomplished because rain is expected again on Tuesday.  We will wait on bunker work until after the rain.  With a small crew, we can't waste effort on something the will be ruined with rain.  There is still much clean-up to be done.  The rough is starting to get long and dandelions will flower soon.  On Wednesday and Thursday, I picked a couple of good days to be away from the course.  I needed to recertify my pesticide license.
 
 
View from the shop on Thursday
 

#16 on Friday.  It's playable today.

No comments:

Post a Comment