Wednesday, July 25, 2012

No Power and Course Clean Up

After a reported 63 MPH wind gust on Wednesday with .55 inches of rain, we had a clean up day at Lansing.  The course is very playable, but we are still waiting for power in the clubhouse.  Scott got a report of a Thursday return of power.  Check your e-mail for updates of a clubhouse reopening.  If anyone has an extra generator, e-mail Scott or call his cell to see if we could use it.

On Thursday, if we don't get power, we may have to manually turn on sprinklers if needed.  The soil moisture seems to be good, so we may get away with hand watering.

No comments:

Post a Comment