Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Welcome to Lansing Blog


Welcome to the Lansing Country Club Grounds Blog.  First I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Dan Augdahl.  I've been the golf course superintendent at LCC since July of 2008.  Previously, I was a superintendent at Joe Louis Golf Course, assistant superintendent at George Dunne, Cress Creek CC, Bryn Mawr CC, Minnesota Valley CC and Turf Technician at Interlachen CC.  That's a total of 22 years before I started here.  My education includes a BS degree in Turfgrass Management from the University of Minnesota.  I've been married to Becca for 11 years and we have a daughter Kayla who is 9 and in the 4th grade.

This blog will update you with information about the golf course.  I hope you like it. As I learn more about blogging, this blog will improve.  I will include as many pictures as possible.

This year has started with rain and cold.  Be patient, as we prepare the course for the upcoming golf season.  With a more limited staff, you will see me and Jose help more with daily task.  With wet conditions, drainage have been top priority.
#12 Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment